Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Urgent (Part 2)

Just to give you a recap of the events after my last post, I have listed a chonology of my Twitter updates for you:

UPDATE: Jen is going to surgery ahead of scheduled. She will being in prep in about 5 minutes...
Jen is headed back into surgery. She's pretty scared but she will be fine. Now we wait for an hour and a half for news from DR...A fire drill in the hospital just now. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Siren blaring. Drill for OR #5.... Hope Jen wasn't in that one... Yikes-

DR says that surgery went well without complications. She's in post-op for another 30 min. More updates soon. http://myloc.me/19PAYJen just returned to her room after recovery feeling really well. She looks relaxed and comfortable for the first time in days...

Jen is staying overnight again. Her mom is covering the overnight shift here tonight so I can rest for Gabe's weekend....The day has hit me like a ton of bricks. I am exhausted. Should get some sleep tonight. Thanks to everyone for thoughts and prayers-
Jen got the call that they are beginning to work on her release. She will be recovering at home soon! http://myloc.me/1aAYh

No comments: